Vocabulearn Japanese 1 2 3
Publisher: Penton Overseas
Pages: 48, 48, 48
Format: PDF, MP3
Vocabulearn – The One and Only Audio Foreign Language Vocabulary Builder Language learners know that after acquiring basic words, phrases, and grammar, expanding foreign language vocabulary is essential to developing the power to really communicate in the new language. Vocabulearn is unique in its ability to build a broad vocabulary. Words are organized into the categories nouns, adjectives and adverbs, expressions and verbs: Level 1 contains the 2500 most frequently used words and phrases. Levels 2 and 3 move on to increasingly more complex words and phrases. VocabuLearn is unique in its ability to build a broad vocabulary.
* Level One contains the most frequently used Japanese words and phrases.
* Levels Two and Three present increasingly more complex Japanese terms.
* Each level includes 2500 words organized into the categories of nouns, adjectives and adverbs, expressions, and verbs.
Three levels of study
* Level 1: Emphasis on basic vocabulary and simple expressions.
* Level 2: Expanded vocabulary with new expressions.
* Level 3: Advanced vocabulary and more complex expressions.