Practical Korean – Speak Korean Quickly and Effortlessly
Author: Samuel E. Martin
Format: EPUB, MP3
Designed for beginning Korean learners, Practical Korean gives you only what you need—including an essential pronunciation guide and key grammar points.
This concise Korean language book is organized into 46 easy lessons that help you grasp everything from names and greetings to casual remarks. It is designed for English speakers traveling to Korea, although it can be used by anyone wishing to learn Korean and acquire a basic working knowledge of conversational Korean in a short period.
Engagingly illustrated with manga-style drawings, this volume includes:
• A basic pronunciation guide
• Essential vocabulary and practical sentences
• Information on Korean sentence patterns and critical grammar points
• A 3,000-word Korean-to-English and English-to-Korean dictionary
• Native speaker audio recordings to aid pronunciation
Even readers without any prior knowledge of Korean will grasp the necessary basics to get conversing and communicating in Korean fast and painlessly!